Week 16 Pregnancy Update
Total Weight Gain: 4 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Still rockin' the maternity jeans
Stretch Marks? None yet
Sleep: I'm sleeping okay, but my dreams are getting more and more bizarre For instance, I dreamt last night that I was being chased by vampire zombies and when I finally escaped, I went to my best friends house and ate gingerbread cookies... So strange...
Best Moment This Week: Feeling the first 'fluttering' sensation from the baby
Miss Anything? Chinese food, why does my favorite have to make me sick?
Movement: Little taps. Its so cool!
Food Cravings: Golden Oreos, either vanilla or chocolate filling will do.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Still eggs and peppermint.
Gender Prediction: Girl
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: My skin is better than ever and my lower tummy is rock solid it seems.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Happy or Moody? Happier lately, however I still have occasional pregnant meltdowns for no good reason
Looking Forward To? August 3rd, when we find out the gender!!!
Here's another picture of my growing bump. Week 16 Bump!!! For some reason, this little beauty doesn't show while I'm standing up but it's blatantly obvious when I'm laying down. So, here's the proof that I've got a bun cookin'. :)
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments