Week 31 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along? 31 weeks
Weight Gain? 15 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I had to send Josh home with a couple of my maternity shirts because they no longer cover my tummy. I'm getting huge way sooner than last time!!
Stretch Marks? I haven't found any new ones this week, thank goodness.
Best Moment This Week? Getting the news from my doctor that, despite my on-and-off contractions, there was no cervical change whatsoever.
Movement? Tons, and he's still flipping over and rolling around, he's not quite big enough to stay put in the head down position.
Food Cravings? I know that there were a couple, but I can't for the life of me remember what they are! My pregnancy brain has been running rampant this week!
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? I can't really accurately answer this one at the moment. I was told on Friday that I am on my way to a sinus infection, and the drugs they gave me to combat it before it becomes full blown doesn't allow me to take any kind of vitamins with it. I can't take my prenatal vitamins until I've taken the last of the six pills they gave me, so I've been feeling extra nauseated for the past two days.
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? I've had more painful contractions on and off this week, but nothing consistent enough to be concerned about.
Symptoms? Nausea, fatigue, and just a general feeling of done-ness with this pregnancy.
Happy or Moody? Mildly moody. According to Josh, I've been mostly happy with little spurts here and there of moodiness.
Belly Button, In or Out? Definitely out!
Looking Forward To? The day I deliver! Yesterday particularly was hard because I officially started the stage where I feel done with being pregnant.

I hope the remainder of my pregnancy will go by quickly!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened