Week 29 Pregnancy Update

I feel like I popped again this week!

How Far Along? 29 weeks
Weight Gain? 14 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I'm gonna have to order some online because I'm not allowed to go regular shopping until my pregnancy is over.
Stretch Marks? I've got more on my calves and a couple on my tummy.
Best Moment This Week? Getting the news that my contractions had officially stopped,  halting my preterm labor.
Movement? He is super active, even during the scare on Wednesday morning.
Food Cravings? Graham crackers dipped in peanut butter, and cucumber sandwiches.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Nothing this week.
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? I've had a couple painful contractions and a lot of braxton hicks when I do too many things. I've had to lay down a lot to calm said contractions so they don't turn into true contractions.
Symptoms? Dizziness, shortness of breath, racing heartbeat and contractions, all caused by too much activity.
Happy or Moody? Moody, mostly. But today has been better, I'm learning to accept that I'm not gonna be able to do a lot for a while.
Belly Button, In or Out? Out!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? Off, and I can't wait to wear it again in a few months.
Looking Forward To? Getting a good review from my next doctors appointment on Wednesday.

Thanks for reading!!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!