Week 28 Pregnancy Update
How Far Along? 28 weeks
Weight Gain? 13 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I can't find any cute extra large maternity shirts at Ross and I'm starting to get desperate. I've been mostly wearing Josh's shirts this week because they actually cover my tummy. The shirt in this picture barely covers it!
Stretch Marks? I've found a couple new ones behind my knees and on my upper thighs.
Best Moment This Week? Finding out today that Josh is gonna bring me home a sweet snack since I've been craving something sweet for three days straight.
Movement? Tons! Weeks 26, 27 and 28 are supposed to be the busiest weeks for baby during pregnancy and he is definitely doing a good job of validating that!
Food Cravings: Chocolate peanut butter stuff and buttered toast.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Nope! I can pretty much stomach whatever I want!
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks happen a bunch at night and occasionally during the day.
Symptoms? My gums have been swelling still and my acne has flared up over the last week.
Happy or Moody? Moody. My hormones have been a bit on the fritz, making me more emotional over silly things.
Belly Button, In or Out? Out
Wedding Ring, On or Off? My real ring is too small and my fake one is too big, so I don't really wear a ring unless I leave the house right now.
Looking Forward To? Josh's day off this week! I've been nesting like crazy so Josh agreed to go through our odds and ends boxes to try and clean out the storage room.
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie

Comments