Week 21 Pregnancy Update

So like I said in the last post, my new due date is December 26th instead of the 30th. The countdown to Christmas has never been easier!


How Far Along? 21 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds
Maternity Clothes? Pants from Ross and shirts from Target. I've also been LOVING my maternity yoga pants (pictured here) They just fit me so much better than my PJ pants that I used to be able to wear.
Stretch Marks? I've actually started to get stretch marks on my boobs (sadly...)
Sleep: Sleeping better, no weird dreams this week
Best Moment This Week: Seeing him kick my stomach. Its all getting so exciting!!!
Miss Anything? Nothing that I haven't already mentioned
Movement: Tons! Although I do wish he could be awake and active during the day instead of starting to move around at about 9 PM
Food Cravings: Still the raspberry Yoplait yogurt and a gas station by my house has the tastiest chicken sandwiches EVER! I've been eating those almost every day for lunch for the past week...
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Still the same stuff
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: I'm actually looking pregnant now!
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Ring On or Off? It actually won't fit. I've been having to wear my Valentines Day present from Josh because my wedding band is so thick
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking Forward To? Feeling him kick more and more :)

Comments

Laurel said…
Yay Max! You look pregnant now congratulations girl! I love you and I'm so excited for little Lincoln to join us :)
Love,
Mom
Mackenzie said…
I know! I think I completely passed over the I-just-look-fat stage altogether! I love you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened