Gender Reveal Plus Week 19 Pregnancy Update
Hey everyone! Josh and I found out the gender of our cute little peanut! Drum roll please... *ddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd*
*tsss*
Its a.......... Boy! Josh and I are SO excited! I'll add the ultrasound pictures of him at the bottom. :)
How Far Along? 19 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds. Apparently my daily workouts have been paying off since I lost a pound since my last appointment! That's what I'd call motivation!
Maternity Clothes? The dress in this picture is technically a maternity dress, although I think I can wear it after the baby comes. :)
Stretch Marks? None yet
Sleep: My stomach is starting to get a little heavier now and since I'm generally a side sleeper, its getting a little more difficult to stay comfortable. Also, I'm not supposed to be sleeping on my back anymore because baby is heavy enough that he's starting to cut off the circulation to my legs and lower back. Obviously, very dangerous!
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my little boy on the ultrasound monitor
Miss Anything? Not feeling like a fatty
Movement: He's getting more and more active and that just makes me more excited!
Food Cravings: Raspberry yogurt
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Still the same
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: I've been more tired this week than past weeks
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking Forward To? Getting a bigger belly and feeling him get stronger :)
*tsss*
Its a.......... Boy! Josh and I are SO excited! I'll add the ultrasound pictures of him at the bottom. :)
How Far Along? 19 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 3 pounds. Apparently my daily workouts have been paying off since I lost a pound since my last appointment! That's what I'd call motivation!
Maternity Clothes? The dress in this picture is technically a maternity dress, although I think I can wear it after the baby comes. :)
Stretch Marks? None yet
Sleep: My stomach is starting to get a little heavier now and since I'm generally a side sleeper, its getting a little more difficult to stay comfortable. Also, I'm not supposed to be sleeping on my back anymore because baby is heavy enough that he's starting to cut off the circulation to my legs and lower back. Obviously, very dangerous!
Best Moment This Week: Seeing my little boy on the ultrasound monitor
Miss Anything? Not feeling like a fatty
Movement: He's getting more and more active and that just makes me more excited!
Food Cravings: Raspberry yogurt
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Still the same
Gender: Boy :)
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: I've been more tired this week than past weeks
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Happy or Moody? Happy!
Looking Forward To? Getting a bigger belly and feeling him get stronger :)
And here's the pictures of our little boy!!!
He wasn't shy at all!
His face. I think he looks a little like an alien here, what do you think?
His adorable profile! I think he looks more like a Packer than a Smith.
Thanks for reading! Again, Josh and I are so excited to meet our little boy!
Mackenzie
Comments
Anyway, I just want to tell you congratulations and I enjoy reading your posts :]
Do you have a blog? I'd like to check it out if you do.
Thanks for the congrats and we are stoked to have a little boy. :)
Mackenzie
I do, but I haven't updated it in a few months. I feel so uninspired right now :P http://acceptlifeunconditionally.blogspot.com/
I would love for you to check it out though! Hopefully one of these days I'll get around to writing a new post!
I'm not sure I understand this brown line thing on your video on YouTube, what's that all about?