Week 22 Pregnancy Update


Hey guys! Yes I know my papaya looks awful, but lets just look past that, shall we???

How far along? 22 weeks 1 day
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes! I actually need to go to Target sometime soon to get more... I tried to wear one of my pre-pregnancy shirts last night and it almost didn't cover my tummy!
Stretch marks? No more than last week *wipes brow*
Sleep: I keep having dreams that I'm either swimming in a pool or that someone is trying to kill me... Sometimes both...
Best moment this week: Feeling Lincoln move more!
Miss Anything? Nothing I haven't already mentioned
Movement: Lots and lots
Food Cravings: Birthday Cake Remix ice cream from Coldstone... and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same old, same old
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet 
Symptoms: My boobs are getting bigger (still!!!)
Belly Button in or out? Still in, although it's starting to look funny...
Wedding rings on or off? Off most of the time. The heat mixed with my pregnancy swelling means I have to wear my Valentines Day present that Josh bought me instead of my wedding ring most days.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Getting a bigger belly!

Thanks for reading my posts!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened