Week 23 Pregnancy Update


How far along? 23 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Yes! I bought a dress and a couple new shirts at target but I need to get more since my belly is making all my pre-pregnancy clothes look funny on me...
Stretch marks? None on my belly yet, thank goodness!
Sleep: I've been having pre-term delivery nightmares... I hope its not a premonition...
Best moment this week:  Josh came home from school and he snuggled with me for a few minutes before doing his homework. He makes me feel so loved. :)
Miss Anything? My old sense of balance. I feel like I have the equilibrium of a bumblebee right now.
Movement: Yes! I love every kick and punch.
Food cravings: Apples with peanut butter. It tastes better than candy right now!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Same old stuff
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: None yet 
Symptoms: Bigger boobs, bigger stomach, stretch marks on my boobs... Bummer!
Belly Button in or out? In, but not for much longer (I'll take a picture of it when it becomes an outie)
Wedding rings on or off? Off most of the time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: My tummy getting bigger!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened