A Big Decision

Josh and I have decided to cloth diaper our kids. A lot of you may be thinking, why would you want to diaper your kid in something like this:


But nowadays, cloth diapers look like this:
Fuzzibuns Brand Cloth Diaper
There are a lot of reasons we want to cloth diaper. These are just a few.

1. Environment
For every 1 cloth diaper we buy and use, 260 disposables stay out of landfills.

2. Cute Designs!
I've seen zebra/giraffe print, I've seen flower print on Josh's cousins little girl, I've seen cute animals on these diapers and they have just about every color under the sun. :) The cuteness factor is a big one for me.

3. Cost
Here's an excerpt from the applecheeks.com website:
You’re saving a TON of money: From the moment he is born until 30 months of age, your baby will go through approximately 5400 throwaway diapers. This can cost you anywhere from $1500 – $2500. By choosing to cloth diaper your child, you can spend as little as $550 for the entire diapering experience (based on our least expensive package). AND…not only does this represent significant savings for one child, but the SAME cloth diapers could last through two and even three children! You will be saving a minimum of $2000!! Think of what you could do with the money… a family vacation comes to mind…

We are SO excited to cloth diaper! Here is a youtube vlogger I've been following for a while now and she's the one who got me interested in the first place. :)


Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie


Comments

Laurel said…
Much cooler than the diapers from my day!
Elise said…
I think that's a great idea! Whenever I have kids, I plan on doing cloth diapering!

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened