Lincoln Week 16 and 17 Update
Here's Lincoln's latest update!
Lincoln has been chewing on things like crazy this week! Everything he gets in his little hands goes straight to the mouth. Watch your fingers, people, he's a biter! ;)
I think he may have gone through a little growth spurt last week since he's been so miserable. He eats and sleeps a lot, plus he's been crying about 10 times more. I wish his crying was the same as when he was born; not too loud and easily soothable. Now, when he has his freakouts, there's no soothing him unless he's in a certain position while being held and he has his pacifier AT ALL TIMES...
My sister took a couple videos of him while we were at Chili's the other day, and lets just say, nobody at the table could stop laughing!
He's not entirely hating tummy time anymore and he's also doing a little (and I mean only a little) better with his posture and balance while sitting. He's just progressing so fast, I can hardly keep up with him!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
P.S. He has his next doctors appointment on Friday so if I remember/have time, I'll make a brief post on his current stats!
Lincoln has been chewing on things like crazy this week! Everything he gets in his little hands goes straight to the mouth. Watch your fingers, people, he's a biter! ;)
I think he may have gone through a little growth spurt last week since he's been so miserable. He eats and sleeps a lot, plus he's been crying about 10 times more. I wish his crying was the same as when he was born; not too loud and easily soothable. Now, when he has his freakouts, there's no soothing him unless he's in a certain position while being held and he has his pacifier AT ALL TIMES...
My sister took a couple videos of him while we were at Chili's the other day, and lets just say, nobody at the table could stop laughing!
He's not entirely hating tummy time anymore and he's also doing a little (and I mean only a little) better with his posture and balance while sitting. He's just progressing so fast, I can hardly keep up with him!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
P.S. He has his next doctors appointment on Friday so if I remember/have time, I'll make a brief post on his current stats!




Comments