I Can't Hold It In Any Longer
Okay, I know I've written a lot of these in the past, but over the past week and a half, I've been dying to post yet again about my best friend.
Lets just begin with a simple statement.
I honestly know we were meant to be together.
I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend the rest of eternity with.
Josh is truly my best friend. I have never felt more like myself than since we've been married. He helps me feel a confidence I'd never had. Josh has a great ability of making me feel adored and beautiful in a way that nobody else can.
One thing I'd like to touch on in this post is Josh's admirable work ethic.
Once June hits, he works between 80 to 100 hour weeks for the whole month. Then, from July to the beginning of September, he works between 80 to 90 hours a week. I never hear a single complaint out of his mouth, even on the days he's getting home at 3 AM and going back at 6 the same morning. Last year, he worked for 3 weeks straight, no days off, not even Sundays. I'm always so surprised and proud of his good attitude toward those grueling months of ridiculous hours.
Another thing I'd like to say about my husband is how much he loves his little boy.
Lincoln was in stitches because he was laughing so hard at his daddy.
Talk about melting my heart.
When Lincoln was first born, for the two weeks after, I was totally exhausted after going through those 20+ hours of labor and the recovery was extremely draining. Josh was the one to get up and tend to little Lincoln in the wee hours of the morning so I could get some rest. He only woke me to feed him and then he stayed up and changed, then comforted our little boy to sleep.
Lets touch on something else now.
Something else I love about Josh is the fact he pushes and encourages me to do things I wouldn't ordinarily do. I used to be deathly afraid of the dark. Over the past 6 months or so, he's helped me (somewhat) overcome that fear. Also, he's the one to get me to hop on my brother's motorcycle a few weeks back to not only conquer one of my fears, but to check something off my bucket list.
He's smart, logical, handsome, bearded, exciting, loving, adorable, amazing, tough, encouraging, happy, wonderful, hard-working, and totally perfect for me.
Lets just begin with a simple statement.
I AM HEAD OVER HEELS, OVER THE MOON, ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY IN LOVE
WITH MY HUSBAND
JOSHUA LYNN PACKER
I honestly know we were meant to be together.
I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend the rest of eternity with.
Josh is truly my best friend. I have never felt more like myself than since we've been married. He helps me feel a confidence I'd never had. Josh has a great ability of making me feel adored and beautiful in a way that nobody else can.
One thing I'd like to touch on in this post is Josh's admirable work ethic.
Once June hits, he works between 80 to 100 hour weeks for the whole month. Then, from July to the beginning of September, he works between 80 to 90 hours a week. I never hear a single complaint out of his mouth, even on the days he's getting home at 3 AM and going back at 6 the same morning. Last year, he worked for 3 weeks straight, no days off, not even Sundays. I'm always so surprised and proud of his good attitude toward those grueling months of ridiculous hours.
Another thing I'd like to say about my husband is how much he loves his little boy.
Lincoln was in stitches because he was laughing so hard at his daddy.
Talk about melting my heart.
When Lincoln was first born, for the two weeks after, I was totally exhausted after going through those 20+ hours of labor and the recovery was extremely draining. Josh was the one to get up and tend to little Lincoln in the wee hours of the morning so I could get some rest. He only woke me to feed him and then he stayed up and changed, then comforted our little boy to sleep.
Lets touch on something else now.
Something else I love about Josh is the fact he pushes and encourages me to do things I wouldn't ordinarily do. I used to be deathly afraid of the dark. Over the past 6 months or so, he's helped me (somewhat) overcome that fear. Also, he's the one to get me to hop on my brother's motorcycle a few weeks back to not only conquer one of my fears, but to check something off my bucket list.
He's smart, logical, handsome, bearded, exciting, loving, adorable, amazing, tough, encouraging, happy, wonderful, hard-working, and totally perfect for me.
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie

Comments