Lincoln Weeks 13, 14 &15 Update

I'm just going to say, sorry sorry sorry! I've been so busy and distracted for the last three weeks. Here's Lincoln's latest update!


Lincoln has been so good at grabbing things! As you can see, he's able to grab two things at once! Also, as you can see, he's starting to stuff things in his mouth.


He's starting to babble a lot more. Those little oohs and aahs make me smile! I think its so cute how he's learning how to use his little voice. He's even squealing when he thinks things are funny! His giggle just gets me every time!


He's starting to hate being patted! Whenever I try to bend him over to pat his back after he eats, he starts to cry and he makes himself as stiff as a board so he can't be bent in half. 


He's been sleeping so well, even though we've stopped swaddling him. As long as he has his pacifier, he'll sleep for about two hours at a time for his naps during the day and he'll sleep for seven+ hours at night. I'm so glad he's a good sleeper!


He's showing more of his personality every day and its getting so exciting. According to my mother-in-law, Josh and Lincoln were similar at this age so I'm guessing he's going to be like Josh. Lincoln has started to be less cuddly, which kind of makes me sad but he's doing so good at holding his head up and he's been rolling over more consistently. He's also liking standing on his feet. Sometimes, its the only way to get him to stop crying! 


I feel so blessed every day to have such a wonderful little boy in my life!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

katie ridings said…
lol love that last picture!! stunned!!

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!