Chopped

So I know I said I was going to wait till Lincoln was 1 before I cut my hair but...



ITS GONE!!!

I'm SO glad I chopped it! With my long hair, to get ready for the day (that includes showering, drying and styling my hair, doing my make up and getting dressed) took about an hour and fifteen minutes. Now, however, it takes just under 30. That means I'll actually get to do my hair instead of letting it air dry and turn into the scraggly mess you see in the top photo. I don't regret it one bit. 

Actually, I realized one of my pet peeves as a result of this cut, I can't stand the feeling of my hair skimming/always touching my shoulders/collar bone. It just drives me nuts. Plus, my hair is SO heavy that it's literally a weight off my shoulders to get it cut. Here's a photo showing just how much I cut:

I donated 10 inches of my hair and still cut about an inch off the back at the nape of my neck after that
Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

P.S. If you're in the Utah County area or surrounding areas and you liked my hair, check out this link. It'll give you all the info you need to set up an appointment with Staci!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stacis-Hairstyles/105884256201212?ref=br_rs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened