Valentines Day

I'm so sorry that I didn't update my blog last week! I've been so crazy busy (or so it seems) and I couldn't find time to write! Just to warn you, this post is really random and there's a ton of pictures!

I thought it was a good time for another random blog update! Here it goes. Lets start with a song that I am IN LOVE WITH to listen to while you read this post! I'm not a Taylor Swift fan by any means but this version just makes me happy :)

If anyone reading this doesn't know who The Piano Guys are, they are amazing! Check out their channel on Youtube!

Okay, so lets start from the top. My wonderful parent's anniversary is today! What better holiday to be married than on Valentines? They were married for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City temple 26 years ago! Happy anniversary, Mom and Dad!

A picture from the day they tied the knot 26 years ago :)

A picture from last October's family photo shoot! Copyright goes to Lauren Davison from Davison Photography

I found a TV show that I'm completely addicted to on hulu.com yesterday. Its called The Taste and if you like cooking shows like me (I'm completely addicted!) then I think you'll like this one! All the judging is a completely blind taste test and its really interesting!

copyright uverseonline.att.net
In other news, Josh's work has FINALLY started moving the process along for him to become a manager. Its such a relief because he'll be making salary and that'll be nice to be able to count on a set amount of money each month instead of having to make a best guess.

As I said in my last Lincoln update, my voice has been really messed up for the past two weeks and its really driving me crazy! I love to sing and I can't because my poor voice has been thrashed.

Josh and I rediscovered the Wicked soundtrack and we are completely addicted!!! We're definitely going to see it once it comes back to Utah!

copyright www.broadwayintuscon.com
I finally started using my cloth diapers. They are so easy! Even Josh doesn't mind spraying them and they're a lot better than I expected! We also bought cloth wipes and I have a feeling that this whole system is going to work out great! All of our cloth stuff is bumGenius! brand: 24 diapers, 24 wipes and wipe solution. We also have the Planet Wise brand diaper pail liner and medium sized wetbag.

Lincoln in his very first cloth diaper!
I've been having a bit of a tough time with my newest novel plot lately. Its not the characters that need fixing, its not the relationships or the time period or something like that. Its the underlying plot that's kicking my butt and its driving me crazy!

In Valentines news, me and the hubby made plans for Saturday instead of this evening since he has the day off on Saturday and restaurants will be a lot less crowded. We're going to Brick Oven, a delicious pizzeria that I love (and I worked there too!) We're still trying to decide if we want to go to a movie or go mini golfing but we'll work it out. Last night, he spoiled me terribly with daisies, Martinellis, chocolates and my favorite Lofthouse sugar cookies!


I have the best husband I could ever ask for! Josh makes me want to be a better person and he is, and always will be the love of my life! Joshua Lynn Packer, you'll always be my Valentine!

Now here's some cheesy Valentines pictures we took with our webcam :) just for kicks!




HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
Love, The Packers <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!