Lincoln 3 Week Update

I love being a mom! I can't think of anything that I've ever done that has brought me more joy than taking care of my son. 



Lincoln has been more awake this week. It's been fun to see him look around the room all curious. Plus, he's following movement with his eyes. I love that he's becoming more aware of his surroundings!



He's been sleeping for longer periods lately which is refreshing! He sleeps really well in his bouncer. I'm still having a hard time getting him to sleep in his crib, but we're working on it. :)


I've been really pleased with how well Chloe has been behaving around Lincoln. I was really worried that she would be jealous of him but she actually really likes him.

Here's a clip of Lincoln when he was really awake! Be prepared for extreme cuteness!


In other news, Josh discovered the game Skyrim. I played Morrowind years ago when I was young and I forgot how much I loved the Elder Scrolls game series! I've been kind of addicted to playing when Lincoln sleeps. Its a nice way to wind down a little. :)

Josh has been working like crazy up at Sundance for the past week and a half. He's had to deal with lots of angry traffic directors and parking lot attendants but he still manages to keep a smile on his face. :)


I love the beard! He's been itching to shave it off lately. Luckily though, its been so cold here that he's decided to wait till March or so.

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Madison said…
Aww!!! I need to come see you guys :)
I think on the sidebar you need to include a "Lincoln Loves:" Section :)
katie ridings said…
So tiny!! & adorable :)

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened