Foggy Days in Utah

Today, Josh and I woke up to this outside our window. Even though it looks depressing, I actually enjoy foggy days.


I love foggy days because I feel so cozy and I definitely feel the need to drink a big mug of hot cocoa. Plus, there aren't many days like this in Utah so I'm trying to savor every moment.


For the past few days, I've been able to eat eggs again! This is a picture of my favorite breakfast; Two over-easy eggs with salt and pepper, two pieces of buttered toast and a bowl of Rice Chex. It's so nice to not have any of my unusual food aversions.

Josh and Lincoln had some snuggle time last night and it made me smile. I'm so happy that I have two wonderful men in my life. :)



I only had to get up with Lincoln two times last night! He's becoming quite a champion sleeper! Now a few pictures of Linc!




I'd have to say my absolute favorite thing about being a mom (at least thus far) is that, if I want to hold my baby, I can just do it. I know that might sound strange but I had a realization a few days ago while Lincoln was in his bouncer; That's my baby. He's half me, half Josh and all mine. I can hold him, comfort him, snuggle him whenever I feel like it, because he's mine. I can't fully express the love I have for my son.


I feel so blessed to be able to look into this little boy's eyes every day and to know that he loves me already.


Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie 

Comments

Laurel said…
I'm so glad you keep us up to date on everything. It looks like your little family is very happy which always warms a mothers heart. Love you so much Mackenzie.
-Mom

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened