Lincoln 2 Week Update
Lincoln has been doing a lot better this week!
His Jaundice has almost completely gone away! I couldn't be more happy and excited!
He's sleeping so much better and I'm so grateful for that because it means I'm sleeping better too. He sometimes has feeding frenzies in the middle of the night where he will eat every hour for 3 or 4 hours but for the most part, he's a great sleeper!
He's such a big boy! He only fits into half of his 3 month clothes, plus the doctor said he's in the 95th percentile for both height and weight. He weighs 9 pounds 4 ounces and is 21 and 3/4 inches long.
Josh has fallen in love with his little boy. It is so sweet to see them together, they're already forming a father-son bond. I couldn't be happier. :)
I can't believe how quickly my stomach is going down! I can hardly wait to get back on the treadmill once my doctor okay's it at my 6 week appointment.
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments