Just Because

So I'm sitting here, with my favorite little man in my arms and I wanted to make a quick little update on how he's doing.


Lincoln slept for a whole 4 hours last night! It was so refreshing to get a decent amount of sleep in one go! Also, Lincoln's stump fell off this morning, so we can finally give him a decent bath now! 

He did something amazing yesterday while we were doing a bit of tummy time with little Lincoln. He rolled over, twice. I wish I had been filming it because even I couldn't believe it! Next time we do tummy time, I'll have my camera ready and hopefully I can get the video to upload on here (I've been having issues with it lately) so I can show all of you! Also, he's holding up his head pretty well already and I'm so impressed with his muscles!

So just to finish off this post, a picture of Josh and my son. I love seeing them together, it really melts my heart! :)


Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

P.S. I've recently gotten out of an awful spell of writers block so I'm making some good headway on my latest novel. I finally have something to do during the long hours that Lincoln is asleep!

Comments

Kaelyn said…
So adorable! And just curious, what's this novel going to be about?
Mackenzie said…
Its a love story :) It's still part-way in the planning phase so some of the kinks still need to be smoothed out, but that's the basic idea.

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!