Getting Anxious

      So I have some great news! My doctor has me scheduled for induction on Thursday morning! But in even better news, I'm going to the hospital at 7 PM tomorrow night for some pre-induction stuff. I'm gonna be given pills that will help ripen my cervix enough so my doctor can break my water in the morning. I couldn't be more excited. However, Josh has to go back to work tomorrow after a week off and I'm gonna have to keep myself busy until 6. My best friends (either one or both) may be able to spend some time with me tomorrow to pass the time.
     I'm pretty sure tomorrow's activities will include some pampering for me, lots of last minute cleaning and double (possibly triple) checking that I have everything I need in my duffle bag. I'll post a picture of my little peanut once he makes his grand entrance into this big wide world. Wish me luck!

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Unknown said…
Good luck!!!! So excited for you and Josh :)
Unknown said…
I can't wait to meet my little grandson! I will say a prayer for you! Love you!
katie ridings said…
So exciting!! Good luck, Can't wait to see the pictures!!

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened