Week 39 Pregnancy Update
How Far Along? 39 weeks
Weight Gain? I didn't look... it would be too painful...
Maternity Clothes? I've been wearing maternity tops almost all week, but I have hardly worn anything but sweats or pajama bottoms this week.
Stretch Marks? My belly has gotten slightly worse and my hips have some new ones... luckily, I deliver the day after tomorrow so I doubt it will get worse from here.
Sleep: I've slept okay this week, but my hips have somewhat felt out of place every morning.
Best Moment This Week? Getting the confirmation from my doc that Wednesday is baby day! Also, I loved taking my last pregnancy photo!!
Worst Moment This Week? My poor hubby got food poisoning on Sunday night and he was horrendously sick all last night. I felt so sad for him, but we were both glad it wasn't on Tuesday night or Wednesday!
Movement? Baby has finally slowed down this week, to the point of me going to the hospital to get him monitored since he hardly moves now! I was worried he was in distress, but his heartrate was a solid 120 beats per minute both times, so they sent me home.
Food Cravings? Rocky Road ice cream and lemon popcicles.
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Nothing this week!
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? Braxton Hicks contractions!
Symptoms? Mild swelling of the hands and feet and an almost inability to get up on my own from the couch or bed. Also, getting out of the car has been a bit of a challenge as well.
Happy or Moody? Both, for sure!
Wedding Ring, On or Off? The fake one I wear, which is a size bigger than the one I normally wear, is getting hard to put on and off because of the swelling!
Looking Forward To? DELIVERY DAY!!!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie

Comments