Week 37 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along? 37 weeks
Weight Gain? I'm actually not sure, I didn't want to look at the scale at my last appointment!
Maternity Clothes? I'm still wearing XL maternity shirts, and I think as of today, I'm not gonna wear jeans anymore (at least hardly ever) until the baby comes. He's so low that it hurts to wear them.
Stretch Marks? Nothing more than I mentioned last week.
Sleep? The past few nights, I've actually slept pretty soundly. I've been waking up two or three times a night since I got down to Provo, but the past couple nights, I've only woken up once. Its been fantastic!
Best Moment This Week? My mom got Lincoln up, gave him breakfast and hung out with him so I could sleep in a little bit. I didn't actually know that she did that until I got up an hour after him. Thanks Mom!!!
Movement? He's been kicking consistently this week, but I think he's running out of room because the movements are a lot less rough than normal.
Food Cravings? Ice cream, more specifically ice cream sandwiches. 
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Pretty much everything made me sick over the weekend, so hopefully everything will be better this week. 
Gender? Boy
Labor Signs? Only Braxton Hicks contractions!
Symptoms? Mild swelling of the hands and feet, and Braxton Hicks.
Happy or Moody? I'd say a mix of both.
Looking Forward To? May 21st! 

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened