Lincoln Weeks 36-39 Update

So my little man has been up to a lot in the past three weeks! I'm so proud of him! I apologize for the lack of photos again, I still can't find my camera and its driving me crazy! I did pull some pictures from my mom-in-laws Facebook, so I hope you enjoy the few photos there are.

Lincoln can officially crawl! It was Saturday the 21st of September and he just got up and started going. He hasn't stopped since and he's been a lot happier since he can move around more. He used to get really frustrated that he couldn't get around as much as he wanted. Now, he's so much more mobile and he just loves it!


Also, he's a pro at pulling himself up and leaning down to pick stuff up. He's not quite able to stand on his own but he's definitely on his way.

He's officially in a convertible car seat! No more carrying him in that awkward infant car seat! (thank goodness!)

His newest sound is jaja. He still makes the scream whenever he gets excited, especially when he sees my mother-in-laws cats.


Although he's been going through a period of separation anxiety, I think we're finally coming through the home stretch of it. He doesn't scream every time I put him down and he doesn't need to see me every waking minute of the day which is a huge improvement over last week.

I think he might have some teeth coming through (finally!!) because he can't stop chewing on his little fingers and he's been drooling like a Saint Bernard. Cross your fingers that its actually happening and its not his little gums playing a trick on me.


Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Terrible Happened

Three More Weeks

We Got The Keys!