Lincoln 9 Week Update
I'm back for another update on how Lincoln is doing this week! (Its kind of short this week since there's not a whole lot of new information...)
Lincoln is becoming more and more interactive! I love it when he makes eye contact, smiles and giggles!
I'm so sad! Lincoln's hair is falling out! I hope it wont take long before it comes back.
Lincoln had his two month appointment yesterday afternoon. The poor guy hated getting his shots. He even cried some tears! It was so sad! He just felt lousy all afternoon. He was fussy and simply uncomfortable. Luckily, he slept for 8 hours straight last night and he felt much, much better this morning when I got him up.
Here's the latest Lincoln stats:
13 lbs. 5 oz.
24.5 inches long
90% height and weight
75% head circumference
(All of these are looking good!)
Lincoln is becoming more and more interactive! I love it when he makes eye contact, smiles and giggles!
I'm so sad! Lincoln's hair is falling out! I hope it wont take long before it comes back.
Lincoln had his two month appointment yesterday afternoon. The poor guy hated getting his shots. He even cried some tears! It was so sad! He just felt lousy all afternoon. He was fussy and simply uncomfortable. Luckily, he slept for 8 hours straight last night and he felt much, much better this morning when I got him up.
Here's the latest Lincoln stats:
13 lbs. 5 oz.
24.5 inches long
90% height and weight
75% head circumference
(All of these are looking good!)
I can't believe that Lincoln is getting so big! It doesn't seem like its been 9 weeks since he entered this big world. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy to take care of every day. :)
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments