Lincoln 10 Week Update
My baby is 10 weeks old already?! WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE???
Lincoln loves his hands so much! He sucks on them all the time, especially when he's upset. I've been trying to get him to take a pacifier so he can use that to soothe himself since a pacifier is easier to take away than a fist or a thumb when he's older, but he's not taking it too much! Hopefully I can get him to take one soon!
He's feeling a lot better since his immunizations. He was super fussy over the weekend so I'm glad he's feeling better.
Lincoln is sleeping at least 7 and a half hours a night now! He used to go to bed at midnight and wake me up at 6:00 AM (almost on the dot!) and then he'd go back down between 6:45 and 7. Now he's going to sleep at 7:30 and it makes such a difference in my sleep and energy simply having all my sleep in one go as opposed to having a few hours here, a few hours there.
P.S. I really don't mind waking up early in the morning simply because Lincoln always gives me a toothless smile, which makes sleep deprivation bearable.
Lincoln has been using my thumbs to pull himself off my knees and he's holding up his head like a champ. I never thought that these little, tiny milestones would make me so giddy, but every time he does something new, I get more and more proud!
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments