Week 10 Pregnancy Update
Sorry, I've been slacking these past few weeks. I'm going to update my week 10 info now and on Wednesday or so I'll add my weekly picture, as well as the ultrasound picture and possibly a video of the ultrasound, if I can figure out how. Also, I will add some photos of my Wednesday activities seeing as it is my 19th birthday. :) So here we go:
How Far Along? 10 weeks
Total Weight Gain: None yet
Maternity Clothes? I'm buying maternity pants this week. My biggest pair of shorts officially don't fit. :(
Stretch Marks? Not yet, thank goodness
Sleep: According to Josh, I've been very talkative (more often than normal) and I've been having weirder dreams every night... odd...
Miss Anything? My high school pants. I plan to be back in them ASAP after the baby is here
Movement: None yet
Food Cravings: Chicken pot pie
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Sweets
Gender: Not sure yet, although I'm still hoping its a girl
Labor Signs: None yet
Symptoms: I'm getting more and more tired, hopefully I'll get more energy after the first trimester.
Belly Button In or Out: In
Wedding Ring On or Off? On
Happy or Moody? A little of each
Looking Forward To? The ultrasound and my birthday!
Comments