Okay, I know its not actually my birthday. I've been super busy the last little while but I'm here now! So here's the moment you've all been waiting for; Our baby's first picture!
 |
If you look to the left of the white blob, you can see the profile!
Also, if you see the three white dots above the body, those are the hand and feet.
(I don't know where the right hand is... lol)
|
Now, for my birthday pictures!!!
 |
The biggest tiger they had was sleeping right next to
the glass. They said that big boy weighed over 500 lbs! |
 |
| Design-A-Dino=An ADDers paradise! |
 |
| The finished product! |
 |
| Me and my beautiful mom, Laurel! |
 |
Mom feeding me to the T-Rex. What happened to the firstborn being sacrificed?
Its not supposed to be the youngest!!! |
 |
| Josh and I about to be eaten by the Megladon! |
I'd like to give a huge thanks to Josh for working so hard to make my birthday special even though I couldn't go to Lagoon Amusement Park like we had planned because I got pregnant. :) Thanks hun.
To finish off, I'd like to post my first anniversary video telling our love story leading up to our marriage. :)
Happy anniversary yesterday, Josh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIGWCIKNF3g
Thanks for reading!
Mackenzie
Comments