Week 24 Pregnancy Update


How Far Along? 24 weeks
Weight Gain? 11 pounds
Maternity Clothes? I've been hating my maternity jeans with a passion this week. Bring on the PJ pants!
Stretch Marks? The ones on my tummy from last time are going purple again and I'm seeing more on my calves...
Sleep? I've been having stressful dreams a lot this week. Maybe its because most of my dreams where I deliver prematurely has been when I was halfway through my 24th week.
Best Moment This Week? My little Lincoln learning to give kisses! (He actually opens his mouth and licks your cheek. But hey, he's trying!)
Movement? I've finally been able to feel little nubs instead of just a kick. Its getting so exciting! Its the one part of my last pregnancy I missed!
Food Cravings? Chocolate (who's surprised?) and little smokies. Those little sausages have been my midnight snack all week... super healthy, I know...
Anything Making You Queasy or Sick? Actually, nothing! I had both bacon and marinara sauce this last week and I didn't feel sick like I did at the beginning of my pregnancy!
Gender? Boy!
Labor Signs? I haven't had nearly as many Braxton Hicks contractions this week, thank goodness. They're already super uncomfortable, which makes me nervous about later in my pregnancy.
Symptoms? My face has been breaking out like crazy again, and I've had a few emotional meltdowns this week... No fun.
Happy or Moody? Moody for sure, but luckily, I haven't been angry, just weepy.
Belly Button, In or Out? Its more out than in.
Wedding Ring, On or Off? My real one is still tucked away, but my fake one is on whenever I leave the house.
Looking Forward To? I think what I'm most looking forward to is for Lincolns front two teeth to cut through! They've been acting like they're coming out for almost a month and they just aren't quite making it, making a very grumpy toddler.

Thanks for reading!

Mackenzie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened