Lincoln Weeks 29, 30 & 31 Update
First off, I'm so sorry I slacked off these last few weeks with my Lincoln updates! Things have been a little crazy around here so I completely spaced it!
My little guy is doing so well with sitting up! He can sit for periods of about three minutes before getting tired and toppling over. Sometimes, he'll sit up longer if he has something in front of him to hold his attention.
Yesterday, Lincoln made a huge leap toward crawling! Watch this:
So even though he's not off and crawling, he's getting pretty darned close. I guess its time to invest in some baby gates :)
I think he has a favorite stuffed animal. It's an adorable kangaroo and Lincoln loves to chew on him!
He's eating bananas and they're still his favorite! We started giving him some baby puffs that are flavored like bananas to help him get used to chewing foods and they're working well. He's also showing some good progress towards the pincer grasp as well as chewing!
So even though he's not off and crawling, he's getting pretty darned close. I guess its time to invest in some baby gates :)
Linc says dada now! He actually said it the day I wrote my last post! It does make me a little sad though because he doesn't say mama hardly ever anymore but thats alright! He also says nana and he's on the way to saying papa and baba.
Thanks for reading!!!
Mackenzie
Comments