Week 5 Pregnancy Update

To be completely honest, nothing has really changed this week. But I'm going to do the questionaire anyways, just for kicks!


How far along? 5 weeks I think, I still haven't seen a doctor
Total weight gain: Nothing yet
Maternity clothes? I sure hope I don't need maternity clothes
Stretch marks? Thank goodness, no
Sleep: Still sleeping well, although I have been having nightmares about zombies... I don't know if that's relevant but whatever
Best moment this week: Getting an awesome app that lets me see a 360 degree view of baby's development
Miss Anything? I had to change my plans to go to Lagoon for my birthday, but I'm sure Josh will come up for something that'll take the cake just as much
Movement: Nope
Food cravings: Fried chicken with honey mustard sauce
Anything making you queasy or sick: A crab dish my mother in law made for dinner on Sunday. I was fine eating it then but she sent some home with us and it makes my stomach flip flop over itself when I smell it
Gender: Not sure yet
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Still the ones from last week with an added tummy ache 24/7
Belly Button in or out? Still in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody (Sorry Josh!)
Looking forward to: The first ultrasound!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened