My First Ever Pregnancy Update

So I've been following a blogger for most of her pregnancy and I decided to adopt her list of FAQ's. Seeing as I'm only 4 weeks along, I don't have much information yet, but here it goes:

How far along? 4 weeks I think
Total weight gain: Not sure
Maternity clothes? Absolutely not
Stretch marks? Not yet and hopefully not ever
Sleep: I've been kind of restless for a couple weeks
Best moment this week: Seeing my 3 positive pregnancy tests
Miss Anything? My Chinese food. None of that for at least 8 more months.
Movement: Not yet, baby is still in the cell-division stage
Food cravings: Carrots and hot pockets
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so far, I actually haven't thrown up at all
Gender: Don't know yet
Labor Signs: Nope
Symptoms: Headaches, bigger boobs, tired all the time, needing to use the bathroom all the time, pregnancy brain' (Yes, already!Sometimes I feel like a real dumb-dumb)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? My hands have actually been kind of swelling
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody, sorry Josh!
Looking forward to: The first ultrasound! I've still got 6 weeks of waiting but I'm totally psyched

The whole thing was kind of a huge shock for me! I wasn't expecting this at all! But Josh has been SO excited this whole time, which only makes me more so. Josh also said I could get a white board and some markers for my weekly pictures which I'm planning to start the beginning of next week. According to thebump.com I'm due December 30th, 2012. Super excited!



Three positives!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 36 Pregnancy Update

Lincoln 7 Week Update

Something Terrible Happened